I posted the toes pictures below already but I really liked that picture combined with the one I got of the sea gulls in Biloxi in this cute little SeaSpray Quick Page by Beckie Wallace @ goDigitalScrapbooking.com. Thank you Beckie for letting me use it.
I had the chance to take lots of pictures since we had perfect weather almost everyday . Feb in the south is fab-u-lous! *G*Our condo is in Gautier MS, near Ocean Springs, MS on a golf course...and we don't golf....go figure! But we love it there since it's only a short drive to Biloxi, Gulf Port, Mobile, Dauphin Island, Foley, or Gulf Shores.
I used my own picture in the font (Futura X blk BT, included in PaintShopPro X) and the shell element is cut out from the background paper which is just another of my photos.
And yes, Mike's eyes are very squinty. *G* He took off his sunshades for the picture, poor man.
2 comments:
Looking good, woman! :) I just LOVE the one with your feet in the water!! You're so handy with those! :)
Hahahaha! I love looking at that picture too. It was such a perfect day at the beach. Cool wind, warm sun, not too many people and lots and lots of shells on the beach. I have never been there when there were lots of shells. So of course I brought some of the little treasures home with me.
Post a Comment