Monday, March 3, 2008

Chirre's costume party makeup


This is a post for my friend Chirre. She went to a costume party a couple of weeks ago and her makeup and costume were wonderful! I couldn't resist doing a little scrapping page for her.

I nabbed the picture from her blog and I used some elements named SKFrames09.PsPShape and SKFlowers08.PsPShape. I wish I had more info on these shapes so I could thank the maker properly. If they are yours please let me know so I can give you credit for them. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Chirre!

4 comments:

Chirre said...

Heyyyyyy, that's me! :-D

Oooh, I love what you've done with it! Now I really look like a witch! (the dress and wig I wore was called Morticia Addams... *g*)

Thanks for spending you time on me, dearest! HUGS! :-)

Chirre said...

AND you put calla lilies on it! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Loooove them! But that you already knew! *g*

Marcie said...

*G* So glad you saw the callas. I tucked them in as a little surprise for you.

Now I want to dress up for something just so I can wear eye makeup like that. *G* Do ya think I'd look strange going to shop for groceries like that? Would people call the looney bin to come get me? *G*

Chirre said...

Naah, you can always say you're Goth! *g* I actually got the idea for both mine and Kati's make up from a (German I think it was) Goth homepage... :)