Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm on a roll!


Two posts in one day! Wooohooo!

Here's a digital scrapping layout I did for a Challenge at Scrapping Garden.

We were to use an outside photo and since my sister in law and I had just visited The Myrtles plantation home in St Francisville, La last week, I decided to use the photos I took of the moss.

Thanks to Marianne Walhberg for her Vintage Story Add On kit. It was the source of the "elements" on the page. I used Paint Shop Pro X for the layout and Picasa to do the photo editing, like the blurred edges.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Yes! I'm in!

Hi Marcie! Saw your reply on the Polls board and had to come by and see what you're up to over here. Pretty layout! Digiscrapping is so fun! I tend to use the kits to make cards. They're so versatile!

Love what you've done with the place so far. Gorgeous photo header! Gotta like that dragonfly, of course. Enjoy blogging! I've been at it for a bit over a year now, and am back posting again (IndigoInklings) after an unscheduled break. It's fun!

Jay (LOL)

Patricia said...

Great start, Marcie! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your scrapbooking work.
Hugs over the pond from Pat

Anonymous said...

Very nice layout Marcie! You've done good girl, and don't worry about what to say. My DD puts things in like what music she's listening to and her mood at the time of writing. Maybe put a day count down until Adam arrives home, that'll be great and will get you started on what to write. It is the getting started that is the tough part.

Marcie said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the nice comments and feedback.