Oh man Marcie, spanks for that newspaper generator, me thinks I can have lots of fun with that! :-)
Marcie, that's a cute trick, I won't spoil the magic by going to the newspapaer article generator, I prefer my magic unexplained *g*
Hey M&M, I did change the color of the newspaper a little, in case you're wondering. I did a sepia color on it to tone it down a little. Margy, hahahaha, I love ya woman! So no revealing any secret tricks to you ok. *G* Thanks for the comments ladies.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man Marcie, spanks for that newspaper generator, me thinks I can have lots of fun with that! :-)
Marcie, that's a cute trick, I won't spoil the magic by going to the newspapaer article generator, I prefer my magic unexplained *g*
Hey M&M, I did change the color of the newspaper a little, in case you're wondering. I did a sepia color on it to tone it down a little.
Margy, hahahaha, I love ya woman! So no revealing any secret tricks to you ok. *G*
Thanks for the comments ladies.
Post a Comment