Sounds like you are "at home." I saw a Lowes sign in the treetops in one of your pics. Mike didn't stop there??? The weather is beautiful down here. I took a trip to Boo at the Zoo today with two speedy Gonzales women. (My daughter-in-law and her sister.) I have never flown through the zoo so fast. I did manage to get some pics of the new baby Rhino with the two women clamoring in the background to "let's go!" Sigh....
Copyright and Disclaimer - All contents, text, and photographs are copyright of Marcie Cutrer, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me by leaving a comment for permission to reproduce any content. Dec 2007 -2012
1 comment:
Sounds like you are "at home." I saw a Lowes sign in the treetops in one of your pics. Mike didn't stop there??? The weather is beautiful down here. I took a trip to Boo at the Zoo today with two speedy Gonzales women. (My daughter-in-law and her sister.) I have never flown through the zoo so fast. I did manage to get some pics of the new baby Rhino with the two women clamoring in the background to "let's go!" Sigh....
Post a Comment