This has been so enjoyable. You just have to have a group lesson and help us to set up our own blogs so we can send out photos to you too. Loved it all.
Wow, very nice!!! I agree, a group lesson in blogging would be great. I'm leaving on the first weekend in November for Brevard, N.C., would love to post pix.
Oh I'm so happy to see some posts! I didn't know if anyone but Cacky was following me. I could have uploaded photos from my cell phone but they weren't that good (and would have cost me quite a bit since I don't have that in my phone plan anymore.) I uploaded these from my laptop in the hotel, even though the connection was not that great I did manage to get these up.
June, I know you'll have a wonderful time. We hated to leave! My camera is like the one Cacky, DJ, and Chandan have...the Canon Powershot SX10. It takes great photos but I got some really nice one with my much smaller Kodak too.
I'll be happy to help people manage their blogs if I can. I really enjoy blogging as a way to communicate with everyone.
Copyright and Disclaimer - All contents, text, and photographs are copyright of Marcie Cutrer, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me by leaving a comment for permission to reproduce any content. Dec 2007 -2012
4 comments:
Snow!! You were so lucky to get to see this in the Smokies! You hit a home run..You saw green trees, some fall colors, and snow all in one visit.
This has been so enjoyable. You just have to have a group lesson and help us to set up our own blogs so we can send out photos to you too. Loved it all.
Wow, very nice!!! I agree, a group lesson in blogging would be great. I'm leaving on the first weekend in November for Brevard, N.C., would love to post pix.
What camera do you have?
June
Oh I'm so happy to see some posts! I didn't know if anyone but Cacky was following me. I could have uploaded photos from my cell phone but they weren't that good (and would have cost me quite a bit since I don't have that in my phone plan anymore.)
I uploaded these from my laptop in the hotel, even though the connection was not that great I did manage to get these up.
June, I know you'll have a wonderful time. We hated to leave!
My camera is like the one Cacky, DJ, and Chandan have...the Canon Powershot SX10. It takes great photos but I got some really nice one with my much smaller Kodak too.
I'll be happy to help people manage their blogs if I can. I really enjoy blogging as a way to communicate with everyone.
Post a Comment