Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kitty Kat loves a strong, confident purrrrrrrrrr.......




See that widget over on the top right side? The black cat that you can hardly see for the black background? Yeah, that one. Well, my own Kitty Kat has taken to being very sneaky about coming in through the tear on the screen porch made by the Raccoon family and more recently by Mrs. Squirrel, who has enlarged it.

Now Kitty Kat just comes and goes as she pleases but never misses an opportunity to shoot in the door to our bedroom if she hears the TV on, or me on the telephone in there, if I have the door open to enjoy the nice weather. Cheeky cat! *g*

Today I was doing some rearranging on my blog and I wanted to see what her reaction to the cat widget would be. Hahahahahaa, when I put the mouse in the right spot to make that cat widget purr.....Kitty Kat fell in love. Too funny! She couldn't get up on the desk close enough. When it stopped she would stare and wait for the sound to begin again.

Sorry to say, but I did torture her for a good 15 minutes with the fake cat purr. *g* She was just too funny though. :-) What makes it so sweet is that Kitty Kat is very skittish and it's taken a long time for her to be truly comfortable inside at all, even for a few minutes. She likes to come in and check things out, but she's ready to go out in 5 minutes.

So I think my Kitty Kat is into internet dating now. Hahahahha! What do you think?! *g*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Internet dating. So funny. I'm trying to get my son to find our cat so I can see if he does anything interesting with it.

M and M's Blog said...

I can't comment on this, my naughty sense of humor will get me in trouble!

Contrary Wife said...

I just loooove a purring cat! Too funny that she's got the hots for the virtual cat! Can't say I blame her, many of us are drooling after Clive Owen. Wonder if he purrs?

Hugs!

Marcie said...

Hahaha, Donna, you are so right..... a lot of us are purrrrrring for Mr Owen. *g*

M&M, be nice! *g* Hugs.

Teakai, nice to meet you. Thanks for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'll have to see if my "Fraidy-cat" will respond to internet dating. Nothing like a purring kitty to relax.
VickiB

Chirre said...

Aaaawww.. I'm gonna have to try that on Ramses the Cat if he comes back here.. that's a kitty that's decided he lives with me... Maybe he and Kitty Kat could internet date? :)

She's a beauty, though.

And yeah. I'm sure mr Owen purrs. :)

Patricia said...

I just tried it with our Hutch and he didn't even blink. But the sound on my laptop is not very good...
Your kitty must have been so cute!