I wish I could have moved that blue trash can!
I love this photo of the iris bed, but it's marred by the brown blob
on the bottom iris. Know what it is???
...a honey bee!
.This was such a pretty sight. All those pretty purple irises blooming at one time!
Calla Lily......just for my pal, Chirre!

Calla lily leaf. What a beauty.
Another shot of a honey bee. It's so good to see so many of them.

A pair of mourning doves. Their camouflage is working.
Rose scented geranium leaves. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
A crepe myrtle tree.
4 comments:
Stunning pictures, Marcie! Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the show.
Hey Miss Marcie!
Lurve your flower pics.! They do my soul good this time of year. The ferns and begonias make a particularly lovely combo. What is the blue berry looking plant?
I wish I could've gone there with you!
Hugs!
Donna, the name of that plant is on the tip of my tongue......but I can't remember the name of it. It is a shrub type plant with holly looking leaves and it's about 4 feet tall. If it comes to me, I'll be sure to tell ya ok. I wish you could have been there too. Huggles.
I just love the pics! And you added a Calla for me! How sweet! :)
Can't believe you guys have it that green and lovely already! We've finally kicked the snow and the bulbs are coming up..! :)
Post a Comment