Thursday, July 31, 2008

LALLYPALS ARE THE BEST!!!

Awwwwh you guys are just absolutely THE BEST friends anyone could ever want! Wow, talk about make my day, my week, my whole YEAR!!! Thanks seems like such a puny thing to say to friends who have given so much for us! We really, really appreciate all of you.

Here is a picture of me talking to Michelle as I open the big box she sent from all of you. Boy, if I ever need anything packed, I am calling on her! She did a great job. The Christmas in July basket was sitting up in the box pretty as you please!


In the basket there's English breakfast tea, Lindor truffles, A Scottie Dog ornament, a squishy plaid heart ornament, pop up dragonfly stickers, a shortbread candle in a jar, and a lovely Marjolein Bastin card with wild violets on the front........did you know they are my _favorite_ flowers in the whole world AND I adore M. Bastin's paintings!

And there is also a Christmas CD so we can pretend it's cooler weather and it's the time of year for presents. *g*

AND a BIG FaT check from all you Hosers!!! Muwaah, muwaaah, muwaah!!!!



And there is also a T-shirt for Mike! Here he is holding it up but he is still a little shy about how thin he is so he ask me to make him look .........well, what he wanted was to be 20 years younger, 20 pounds heavier, and tanned.

I know how to Photoshop people but hey, even I couldn't do that much. So here he is the way he would look if he were a Simpson. *G* He approves of his new look.



And I thought I' d post this photo of Mike that was taken on May 18th, before the big hospital stay, to show you what a handsome guy he is. *g*

So thanks to all of you, my Lallypals! You are truly so dear to me! I just can't express how much this means to us. *sniffle sniff*. I am a blessed woman. Lurve you guys!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Smooch to you, sweetie....chin up and LIVE each day. Praying for a full recovery. Luve, Janice