


Thanks to everyone for all the beautiful, uplifting, encouraging greeting cards! I took these quick photos yesterday and wanted to post them so that you could see how yours looks on our display.
I am home for a few hours today and I got several more cards out of the mail and I will post pictures of them when I can.
Mike is slowly improving and if time allows I will try to post updates.
Hugs to all of you my dear friends. Please leave me a comment if you would like.
9 comments:
I'm so glad Mike is improving. Don't forget you need to look after yourself as well Marcie.
AndreaD xxx
Phew! Im so glad Mike is doing better, it all still boggles my mind. Hugs to all!
Oh I am a ding dong - I mucked up my comment - here it is again :-)
You and Mike have surely been tested these last several weeks! God almighty woman - I am so relieved for the two of you that Mike has improved - know that you all are constantly in my thoughts and prayers!(((((Mike and Marcie)))
Hugs to you both, I think of you often.
WELCOME HOME YOU TWO!!! So grateful that Mike is well enough to be home! Home is the BEST place to get well.... hospitals are really only for being ill! So, Welcome home! Sending you love, prayers and more for continued healing!!!!
Hedy!
What great news that Mike is home and healing. Prayers and healing vibes have been sent and will continuing sending till he gets the all clear. I loved the comment about his "battle scars" being sexy!
Gentle hugs
Vicki
Hi Marcie! I'm soooooo glad Mike's doing so much better. You all have been on my mind this past month. Huggles to you all!
Chris
Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments and the good thoughts too. Huggles, Marcie
Post a Comment