Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures from today.

The honey bees are out in force these days. It's always good to see them.
The warm days (91 degrees in May for heaven's sake!) bring out the blooms and the bees.





3 comments:

Chirre said...

What a beautiful garden you have..! I've never seen much of it before!

What's that white flower called? I have it on the tip of my tounge, but I just CAN'T get it out..!

Kat is cute, resting in the hot day... and the table in the shadows look good for a hot day, yeah... :)

Marcie said...

Hey Sweets,
That white flower is a magnolia. It's our state flower. I planted the miniature version of the tree since I wanted 3 of them and the big ones take forever to get mature and the leaves are a problem to deal with. Not so with the smaller trees, and the blooms are full size. Neat!

I couldn't believe Kitty Kat just decided to plop herself down in my photo and nod off! *G* She usually is twining around my legs looking for some attention.

DH actually built that picnic table! He can be so handy some times. *G* We don't go out there often since we have the metal tables on the patio, but I like the way it looks out there all cool and inviting.

Huggles!

Anonymous said...

LOVELY pictures, Marcie. The magnolia is especially pretty.... I rarely get a good pictures of one because they are usually too high up on the tree!

Give the kitty a snuggle from her GA auntie. *G*