
I spent a wonderful day at Cajun Clickers Computer Club Saturday learning all kinds of new techniques in PaintShop Pro.
My friend, DJ, made this template that I converted to an 8x10. Thanks DJ.
I used the sea grass element from Ingrid Scrap Designs, Inspired by Nature.
The sand alpha is from Digitreats, The Beach Kit.
I made the frame and used Digitreats Sand background paper as the texture.
The water background, the sand with the bird tracks, and
the bronze sand dollar are all made by me from my photos.
The bronze fish photo is part of the Neptune statue on Virginia Beach.
3 comments:
Woo Hoo for Marcie! That's so cute! You'll be swapping people's heads in no time! :-)
Michelle
Hey, that looks great! Did you ever get around to using all those stone wall pics you took in Scotland?
Hope you're haveing a good time at the condo! :)
Heyyy Chirre! Yes I did use some of the stone pictures as backgrounds for the photos of the castles and stuff.
But the best thing I did with them was to use them as my screensaver on the laptop. So cool to see them.
Post a Comment