We ourselves feel that what we are doing
is just a drop in the ocean
but the ocean would be less because of
that missing drop.
Mother Teresa
is just a drop in the ocean
but the ocean would be less because of
that missing drop.
Mother Teresa
Morning.

Late afternoon.

Dusk.

It was a real joy to be able to enjoy the ocean for 5 whole days.
3 comments:
Oooooh, you can just feel the breeze, can't you?! Now I wanna go down to the beach and just sit there... guess I'd better have a really late breakfast first! :)
Great pics, hon!
Yes, I miss it so much and I was only there a few days. I wanna go baaaaacckkkk! *G* (And be able to afford a room on the beach again too *g*)
Oh Marcie so pretty!!!! Now I gotta check out Chirre's blog. Im thinking it's about Santa! *G*
Post a Comment