Sunday, March 21, 2010

Playing with collage making

Click on the Image to get the Full Size.


Playing with collage making, originally uploaded by Iammarcie.

Picasa makes collage making a breeze. I sure do love spring and I'm getting so many nice days to go out and grab a few photos.

3 comments:

cacky said...

This one would be good if it were not for the two little pieces on the side. I don't know if that does anything for me.

Marcie said...

Cacky for some reason, Blogger cuts off the sides of the photos I upload from Flickr. I haven't figured out how to avoid it yet. So to see the whole collage you need to click on it. All the photos are missing pieces on the sides but in most it doesn't matter much. Huggles and thanks for the comments.

cacky said...

Nice. Thanks for the heads up on the fluke. Lovely collage.