Great pictures, Marcie. The one looking down into the pink grass was my favorite. I also like the one of the boats at dock. Your carved pictures are much better this time around. TFS
Copyright and Disclaimer - All contents, text, and photographs are copyright of Marcie Cutrer, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me by leaving a comment for permission to reproduce any content. Dec 2007 -2012
5 comments:
Great pictures, Marcie. The one looking down into the pink grass was my favorite. I also like the one of the boats at dock. Your carved pictures are much better this time around. TFS
Cacky
I like the one looking down into the pink grass, too. I miss the beach!
Hey Marcie: Tell Mike it is too a whale! Great pics...my favourite is the third one down and the sea grass one too or maybe it is the one...*G*
Glad you got some "me" time and had fun. Hugs!
Vicki
Wow, looks like you guys really had a wonderful time!
Huggles woman!
Thanks for the comments! And Vicki, I'll tell Mike that you said it IS SO going be a whale! *G* Gee, I hope we're right! Girl power! *G*
Post a Comment