
Mike felt well enough on Sunday for us to go spend a very early morning at the hot air balloon championships. Wow, what a perfect day for the balloon pilots to fly!
It was so easy to take great photos. The balloonist were very accommodating and would hover and allow us shutterbugs plenty of time to get the angles and shots we wanted. What a nice bunch of folks!
You just can't beat those brilliant colors on that blue, blue sky.
Up, up and away in my beautiful balllllllooooooooon. Don't thank me for the earworm. I know you love it. Hahahaha!
4 comments:
Thats such great news Mike got out and about! I would think he gets enough hot air at home though. *G* Sorry couldn't resist!
Michelle
What do you mean? The man produces the hot air around here. *G*
Loved the photo you sent me on Sunday, too! It looks like alot of fun!
Nice touch with the music video! LOL You can seriously find almost ANYTHING on YouTube!
Yea, YouTube has everything! I even found directions to my new cell phone on You Tube. *G* Didn't even have to read the manual cuz some guy has a video on there of himself opening up the box and putting everything together on the phone.
Enjoy your vacation ok. Glad you liked the cell phone photo. I have IM too,just don't know if I have to pay extra for it yet or not.
Hugs!
Post a Comment