Friday, August 22, 2008

Late night vandals........

My hubby was up early yesterday morning about 4 am and he heard the cat's bowl fall onto the cement patio. Thinking it may be the neighbor's dog out again looking for treats he went to the window to take a look. Here's what he saw!

I'm so glad he woke me up to see them too!

I am filming this out the window and it's dark outside so the quality of the video is not very good. But it still plainly shows this little family that has come to dine on Kitty Kat's food. And they even managed to get the top off by themselves. Something even the squirrel hasn't managed yet.




3 comments:

M and M's Blog said...

Oh my goodness.....three of them! Racoons scare me since a neighbor told me they can gut a dog with those claws! We just found a bit of racoon doo on a deck step this morning. Keep your kitties safe!

Cairistiona said...

Oh, wow! Racoons! I couldn't see the band around their eyes. Glad kitty kat was ok. They are clever wee beasties though. You all take care! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Marcie!

Crafty wee buggers those raccoons are! It's all in the hands, methinks. Reminds me when I was very PG with Scott and had to get up in the night. I could hear scratching on the porch roof outside the bathroom window, so while on the pot, I opened the curtain (which was right beside) and came almost nose to nose with a small raccoon. Good thing I was already sitting! ha!

Hugs to you & Mike and both take care!

Dondy