This is the wonderful statue of Neptune that is on the beach board walk at Virginia Beach. It's 34 feet tall and was a wonderful photography subject late one afternoon.The statue was about a mile from our hotel and I walked there every day I could. You just can't beat the roaring ocean and beautiful artwork to make a girl with a camera happy!
Thank you to Anneli Andersson** at www.happyscrappy.dinstudio.se for the camera element I used on this photo and below on the one of Tam and I.
She does wonderful digital scrapbooking items and generously gives them away for free.
Here's Neptune unadorned without any scrapping. Isn't it a grand thing!
2 comments:
Great shots Marcie! Don't worry about your hair, your happy smile and proud Momma look is all I noticed.
Tam looks vunderbar too, isn't it great having LOL pals all over to touch base with where ever you go!
I'm with you about walking the beach whenever possible. Those of us that don't live near the water really appreciate the sights and smells and sounds that others have grown so accustomed to.
Thanks Vicki! Yes, it always makes me feel so good to have Lallypals almost anywhere I go.
Tam is so sweet! I just love that woman.
The beach...aaaahhhh. Just endlessly fascinating.
Hugs!
Post a Comment