Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mom's Request


My Mom just emailed me a request for more pictures of Mike and Adam and I. Here ya go Mom. Love you!

Sorry the wind and dampness had done a fine number on my hair. I should have worn a hat! *G* And the color is awful in this photo so I'll have to go look up how to correct that. But for now, this is for you Mom. *g*

And here is the USS Kearsarge pulling in. The Navy band was playing and everyone was cheering and looking for "their" sailor! What a great sight with all those handsome sailors manning the rails!


3 comments:

Chirre said...

Good request from Mom! :) Great pics Marcie! You sure look happy having your sailor home!

Hugs to all of you!

Marcie said...

Thanks Chirre! Yes, I am so much happier now. I get to call him any time I want again! Woohoo!

Cathy said...

Great pics - love the camera element. Everybody does look so happy and they should be. It must be great to have friends alll over the world! You are a good friend to have. Glad you are and Adam are back safe and sound.