The trees are just alive with bees but they are so hard to capture. At least for me they are. I was so thrilled when I uploaded my photos
today to find I had caught several of them.
You should hear the hummmmm that I hear when I stand under the trees.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just loving all your photos, girl! Such and inspiration you are! I wish I could zip on over and soak up some of your sunshine and blooms.
We've had some days of 60 and sun and it's incredible for us. People coming out like ants from the woodwork.
Hugs :-)
Thanks for the comments hunny bunny! I sometimes wonder why the heck I even bother with this blog. But then I get a comment like yours and I am like a little kid! I'd send ya some of this gorgeous scenery if there was any way!
Post a Comment