Thursday, January 21, 2010

A user friendly photo resizer.

Have you ever been writing an email and want to include a photo and you know the one you want to include it too large? Do your email friends complain that you send photos too large but you don't know what to do about it? Do you want to put photos on your Blog, but have to wait forever for them to load? Ok, I have a wonderful little Windows Power Toy that you are gonna
love, love, love.

The original one is from Windows and is for Windows XP.
Get it here Scroll down to Image Resizer. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx

If you have Vista or Win 7, you'll need to get the Clone.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phototoysclone/

They both look and work identically. Download the one you
need then click to open the file.
This is what it will look like in your
RIGHT CLICK Button Menu on your mouse.









2 comments:

Colleen said...

Marcie-gras.. this is a very cool utility! I love my media resizer pro program, but one of my dear friends is unable to use it - for some reason her computer doesn't like it. This is easy enough for even her to use! Thanks for posting it!

Marcie said...

Thanks Colleen. Glad I could help. I think I'll post it at Lallybroch. It might help someone there. Huggles.