Thanks for lettimg me know about the capcha thing. I thought I had it off since I don't see it. But just read that blog authors won't see it. Gawd, I hate that capcha hassle. Sorry for being a pain in the patootie. *g*
Copyright and Disclaimer - All contents, text, and photographs are copyright of Marcie Cutrer, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me by leaving a comment for permission to reproduce any content. Dec 2007 -2012
3 comments:
Flowers Everywhere! I love it! Hey you have a capta box too. *G*
Thanks for lettimg me know about the capcha thing. I thought I had it off since I don't see it. But just read that blog authors won't see it. Gawd, I hate that capcha hassle. Sorry for being a pain in the patootie. *g*
My goodness Marcie I just LOVE the composition of your 'shabby/chic' photo!
Post a Comment