
Bluebonnet Swamp Park Click Here
Click on any of the photos to see them enlarged.
I loved this photo but it needed a little
touch of something interesting
so I photoshopped in a small snail.

*****************************************
Same thing here....these are cypress knees (roots)
but I thought the photo
needed a little butterfly so I added one.

**********************************
Hurricane Gustav did a tremendous amount of
tree damage in the park so there are a lot of trees
that have been cut to clear the paths.
Some, like this one, are very interesting.

**************************************
A downed tree with a fungus growing on it.

***************************************
Lori looking for her next shot.

*************************************
Catherine and Chandan on one of the raised boardwalks over the swamp.

****************************************
This nice gentleman teaches photography classes
at several local colleges and he also takes wonderful
pictures here at the Bluebonnet Swamp Park. He
took some time to show us some neat photography tips.
We were so lucky to get to learn from him.
4 comments:
Oooh, I love the pics, hon! :)
I think the downed tree with the hole in the middle is my fav! Although the small snail was really cute, too! :)
Hugs!
Thanks hunny! So happy you stopped by and left a comment.
I love the little yellow flower one in the first post! Looks like you had a wonderful day too to shoot!
It was perfect outdoors that day. Thanks for the compliment on the little yellow flower. I can't believe I was able to get that shot with my point and shoot Kodak. It was all thanks to Mr. John's help. Hugs.
Post a Comment