Is that husband of yours standing on something or are you really only 'as high as his heart'? same as DH and me - he's 6ft and I'm 4'10". Hope you are enjoying having your sailor home. Hugs Tooki
Thanks for the good wishes and nice comments everyone! I just love coming here and finding comments from my "buds". *g*
Tooki, DH is only average height...about 5"10". He and Erin are standing on a cement curb and I am on the ground.
He thought I was a nutter for giving my camera to this total stranger to take our picture. Hahaha! But how else would I get a picture of all three of us?!
Turns out the lady taking the picture was a professor at a Louisiana college in the north of the state. What a coincidence to meet another La resident in Norfolk Va.
Copyright and Disclaimer - All contents, text, and photographs are copyright of Marcie Cutrer, unless otherwise noted. Please contact me by leaving a comment for permission to reproduce any content. Dec 2007 -2012
5 comments:
This picture is to die for, Marcie! Great shot and a loooooonnnnnngggggg lasting memory!
Is that husband of yours standing on something or are you really only 'as high as his heart'? same as DH and me - he's 6ft and I'm 4'10".
Hope you are enjoying having your sailor home.
Hugs
Tooki
Ooooh, how great mustn't it be to have Adam back in the US?! I'm so happy for you, hon!! Hugs!
WAHOOOOOOO! Welcome Home Adam. We're doing the happy dance for you Marcie.
Thanks for the good wishes and nice comments everyone! I just love coming here and finding comments from my "buds". *g*
Tooki, DH is only average height...about 5"10". He and Erin are standing on a cement curb and I am on the ground.
He thought I was a nutter for giving my camera to this total stranger to take our picture. Hahaha! But how else would I get a picture of all three of us?!
Turns out the lady taking the picture was a professor at a Louisiana college in the north of the state. What a coincidence to meet another La resident in Norfolk Va.
Post a Comment